Saturday, June 23, 2012

Well....this is summer so far

So, it is the second (going on third) week of summer and I haven't really been home to just chillax yet. Nobody's fault but my own I guess but still. When you think of summer fun you always remember those few fun moments between all the boredom. It's been fun, don't get me wrong, but ugh....I have this problem with homesickness you see. Have had it since I was little (don't know what started it. It's starting to kick in and I'm not going to be home all week next week either, so I'm just hoping I have a lot of fun and forget about it. I love summer but the funny thing is....I haven't gone swimming yet!!! Who doesn't go swimming in the summer? Apparently my 'cause I haven't yet. Hopefully this week will bring me in to summer fun a little more. What's more summery than camping, eh? It's Devils Lake! I love to hike more than anything. Maybe my cousin and I will get lucky and get lost again, it was fun the last time. lol. I don't know how we ended up on the other side of the lake but it happened and our parent's reaction was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment