Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Grrr

Why is it that when I didn't have a job I had nothing to do? I was sitting at home doing absolutely nothing but homework and reading, even on the weekends. Now, though, I have a job and all of my weekends for MONTHS are planned out and busy! I don't get it. I was used to being secluded and now....now I'm busy...I'm not sure how this is going to go....but that's life right? No one is sure how life is going to go. No one is sure how life is going to work out. I don't know....Maybe I'm just being me again. I lose myself sometimes. I become another person. I lose what I stand for and start believing what others believe because I start believing that my beliefs are important I start believing I'm not important....I don't know....I'm rambling now. Sorry



P.S. The movie was pretty good by the way. lol Just thought I should add that.

3 comments:

  1. You are very important Danielle and you are very special person who can make others laugh. I know how it feels to be ignored, mistreated and pretty much feel invisible and taken for granted so I know how you feel but you just have to keep telling yourself your awesome, like a very wise person once told me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me like you listen to ONE persons opinion on YOUR lifes matters? Maybe you should get "in touch" with the other side and ask theirs.... Manipulation and hypocrisy are an ugly combination. I have always lived in a fashion that goes, I treat you based off what YOU show me, not by what someone else tells me about you, because that usually only entails what the other person does wrong and not what you may have done to cause such an action.

    ReplyDelete