Monday, May 6, 2013

So mad!

So, I haven't posted this yet, but for some reason the KFC/Taco Bell where I worked has closed down. They say that the owner had been taking lettuce out of the garbage at Piggly Wiggly and selling it in the store (Ew Gross). Suffice to say that I don't have a job right now (for the last month or more). I've just taken it as a "you're all fired" because I need the money and will be finding another job. Mom's thinking about taking them to small claims because they didn't pay me the first two weeks pay that they're supposed to pay when they fire you. I'm trying to get a job at KFC in portage, and I keep calling them. It's not being annoying it's persistence! I hope I get a job soon because I really need the money this summer, and want it too. I want to have fun this summer and do more things, but you cant do that when you have no money.

1 comment:

  1. There is definitely a fine line between"annoying" and "persistent"... If you do not know the person you are calling about the job, cool. But if you know that individual PERSONALLY and they looked you in the eye promised you they will get in touch, than it is in my opinion disrespectful and definitely annoying because by calling over and over it says that you don't believe that thet were sincere when they gave you a promise.

    ReplyDelete