Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tacky tics

So we have this guy in my Math class that has an English accent and the first thing he asks the class is "what is the first thing you think of when you hear my accent?" and being who I am, I blurted out "Harry Potter!” I was really relieved when he was the first one to start laughing. Then we somehow got on the subject of different names for things and he asked why tic tacs aren’t called tacky tics. The only explanation we had for that was that tics don't have a very good breath because they would smell like blood and he scolded us on how Americans talk "barbarically" lol... Another guy from the class said "If you don't like it you can geeeet out." in a very southern accent and we were all laughing hysterically when the teacher walked in ensuing a very awkward silence.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate. It is really shitty when you ask someone to leave and they don't.... I always say, "bitch if you don't like it here LEAVE". But they usually stick around and keep up there bullshit act and then play victim when you finally snap. It REALLY sucks when they are being enabled by the "wizard of OZ". Life is crazy like that.... Maybe we can meet someday soon? GAME OVER IN ALL CAPS.... I will stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete