Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ghosts

I don't know about you guyses-except for my friends, I know about you- i really, truly, believe in ghosts. My friend Alyssa and I, whenever we go to the Wilderness in the dells we seem to have the strangest experiences. Once the door handle to our room was jiggling and when we went to go to check it out there was no one there. Another time we were walking through the hall and we looked back briefly and we saw someone wearing, you wouldn't believe this, a top hat. When we did a double take (come on the guy was wearing a top hat and he was walking, like, super close) there was no one there. The last time we went was, in my opinion, the most scary. We were on the elevator and the elevator jolted. Like something jumped on the top of it. Then the rest of the way down the whole thing was shaking, and when we finally got to out floor the doors only opened halfway. You might say that it was the elevators just malfuntioning, but i don't know....it really felt like someone was there with us....that was the creepy part about it. ok not the creepiest part, but it was deffinatly a terrifying experiance anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment