Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Commercials!

If I was to give the television industry one tip that would make the whole media better it would be to make all the commercials funny with a catchy song tied into it. Heck I still remember the freecreditreport.com commercials. (freeeee credit report dot com, should have seen it comin' at me like an atom bomb.)....Sorry I got carried away. Like I was saying. You're trying to make people remember what your product is. Don't have them sit through boring commercials. I enjoy watching commercials when they are funny but I turn the channel when a boring one comes on. And another thing. Don't make commercials that make no sense. Right when the commercials comes on we should be able to tell what it is. There shouldn't be models and then the commercial be about McDonalds! That doesn't make sense. We all know models don't eat. Be real people!!! Just Kidding about the model thing, but in all seriousness, don't have a commercial about kids playing in the fields and the commercial be about Budweiser (which I've seen before by the way). It's just stupid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment