Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dreams

I like dreams, but sometimes they can be really weird. In my dream last night I was, like, really old....Like forty (lol), and I was going to the school reunion. We'll Mrs. Pare was there and she wanted all her old chorus group to sing for the entire congregation. Alyssa and I was trying to find the right songs, songs we sang when we were actually in chorus but we couldn't find any. After a long time looking for a song we gave up and went back to the party. We somehow got to a pool that wasn't there before and we went swimming. I woke up when a giant thunder noise (it was raining) shook the house because it was so loud (not even joking the house actually shook). My dreams are weird, but at least I didn't dream about me traveling to Pluto in a ship that I built. Having that dream twice would really be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment