Thursday, July 19, 2012

How long do you have, really?

Ok so a while ago I found out that a guy my age died. He died of a over dose. To be honest I didn't really know the guy and if you asked me before this all happened I would have said something like "oh him? he's a duche" now all I can think of saying about him is "that's sad".
This whole happening is scary to me though. I mean, yeah i didn't really know the guy except for the fact that he was a jerk to a lot of people but it gets scary. When someone your age dies....
Ok so it's like you don't really think that you're never gonna die. But it doesn't really take a lot to feel safe in life. It's really easy to take the stuff you have for granted. I'm sorry this guy died. I'm even more sad that he took a lot of people in my grade's sense of security.
You never know how long you have in this world and when you realize this little fact again (I say again because no one ever forgets it just simply push the fact off) it really shakes your world up a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It was a shock, I didn't like him, but I'm upset that he is dead. And I am even more upset about how it happened!

    ReplyDelete