Thursday, September 20, 2012

Depressed

I don't know why but this year is getting harder and harder for me to take. I personally don't really like the new schedual because the big classes that I am taking give you double the homework which sucks. I don't have a lot of friends in my classes and for some reason I don't think I'd want to anyways. I feel like my friends and I are growing farther and farther apart. I didn't realize just how different I am from my friends until I didn't really get to spend much time with them. Are lives are completely different, and I knew that. I mean jeesh we joked about it but......I don't know. Things are just....yeah. I don't really feel like I can relate to my friends anymore. Everyone talks about how awesome the feeling of graduating is but they never tell you about this. I know everything is going to be fine but right now I just feel....kind of alone. As sid the sloth would say; "im a lone lonely loner". That was a comical joke about how alone I feel but you get the picture. Don't worry I'm not going to do anything rash. Suicide is for pussies. I can take this. I'll find my safe haven in my books, which I have been doing for a long while now.
Things are just so different. Change is just so hard. Life is constantly changing.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I feel like we relied on our classes and lunch to hold our friendships together, so I understand what you mean. And about us always joking about how different we are, I didn't realize how serious that could be. Hopefully we're just going through some hard times and soon all of our friends can just mesh back together like we've been so good at doing up until now.
    "Change is never easy. You fight to hold on, you fight to let go." ~Unknown author

    ReplyDelete