Saturday, September 29, 2012

Why me?

So I was REALLY looking forward to homecoming week but I just keep getting sicker and sicher. First I had a sore throat. Then that went away and I had a stuffy nose. Then this morning I have a sinus infection AND I'm loosing my voice.my throat dosn't hurt though which makes losing my voice really weird. My nose is so stuffed up because of my sinus infection that my ears hurt.......I know that sounds weird but it happens so don't judge me! and I cant stand the smell of vicks. Add that to the fact that I'm going to be up and about all day looking for wedding dresses with my cousin means I dont think I'm going to be done with this cold for a while. Which means my fun homecoming week is becomeing less and less fun with each passing day.......why does it always have to be me?

No comments:

Post a Comment